Ok, I know this is not as interesting as cute toddler info, but I just have to submit an update here: my dissertation proposal is, in my advisor's words, "in very good shape." I have work to do, but it may just be manageable. This is a big deal for me, especially as I've been both
a) waiting for a bit for this good news, and
b) hoping beyond hopes that I can defend the proposal this fall. Then I "get" to write the dissertation. (The proposal itself is 60 pages, so it's a decent start once it's been accepted.)
Ok, baby-j and I are going to do a dance in honor of this exciting news. He doesn't know what he's boogying for, but still. He's adorable.
2 comments:
Great news, pardeepants! Boogy on. I'll do some boogying here for you too. I know you'll be set for the fall and ready to go. You're my idol...tenured prof., mom, and Dr.-to-be! When do you squeeze in the time??? Now what version of your research question/s are you on? I think it would be fun to see a page of how they have morphed over time...
lol... :)
I think I'm on about version 78 of my research question/s, though it's still about faculty, and BW, and tech. I think I'd have to go through my notes to compile a page of all the research questions, though it is funny to look back at notebooks from, say, 18 months ago and see the assorted various directions I'd started.
And *you're* my idol, kickin' pedogogical butt in faraway lands! :) You go on with your bad self!
Post a Comment