Wednesday, September 19, 2007

sorting

Today I've been sifting and sorting diss. data. Though I can't believe I hadn't done this already at some point, I also sorted myself here.




I'm a Ravenclaw!


I think I cheated, though. If you've read at least a few of the Harry Potter books, you can fool this quiz into putting you into the house you wish. But then, that's what Harry does, right ("Gryffindor... Gryffindor...")? So are we really "fooling" anyone? A better question is: what does it say about me that I really want to be a Ravenclaw?

One of my favorite quotes from the series is this line of Dumbledore's from Goblet of Fire: "You place too much importance... on the so-called purity of blood! You fail to recognize that it matters not what someone is born, but what they grow to be!"

Into what house would you be sorted? And in what house would you wish to be?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello from a fellow Ravenclaw!

I do not know the origin of Too!Oh!Day! (although I could really use a cash prize), but I think it's just J's expressing his enthusiasism for life. I think you start teaching him Car!Pe!Dee!Ummm! and then he'll sound so very intelligent when stomping his feet.

laj said...

lol... I love it! The foot-stoping will make it sound like a command. :)