Thursday, July 30, 2009

blackberry blogging

I got a Blackberry a few weeks ago and I'm pretty addicted, which I hear is not unusual. The best part is being able to handle all my email little by little throughout the day--so much nicer than being overwhelmed by it all at once. My guess is that I average about 50 emails a day now, and the Blackberry does improve my overall mood when I have to sit down and respond, since I've weeded through much of the email pile by the time I get back to the computer.

So I thought I'd try blogging via the Blackberry--this is my first attempt. I'm writing from the middle of the looooong drive to MI for our yearly much-anticipated August trip. We're in the car, in the middle of PA... But I need to go now to keep P company before he falls asleep (j already has). More later.

No comments: