baby-j is way into into cannelini beans, and so we've added yet another word this weekend: "Beh-heh-heh." Said, of course, with a growl.
These phonetic spellings leave a bit to be desired. The "heh-heh"s especially might make it seem that we're living with our own little bald Beavis.
2 comments:
Mmmm. We love Canalleni beans too. We polished off an entire pound last week (in 2 days) that supposed to have been frozen to last a whole month.
Speaking of popular characters your son looks like, I don't think I ever saw any Charlie Brown pics . . .
And Collin LOVES your little blue breastfeeding icon. Everytime he catches me on your blog, he spots it right away and asks me what it is. Which of course always results in a 5-min conversation about nursing. Thanks.
Oh, I forgot about those pics... and I just got a few of them uploaded, finally. I'll post them now.
After reading your latest blog entry, I'm imagining there are lots of "why"s in that conversation? Sorry 'bout that. :)
Post a Comment