As part of baby-j's Friday morning class, parents are encouraged to do crafts. This usually involves cutting, or folding, or--my favorite--knitting, which I've recently taken up for projects not related to school. I'm not very good at it, but I enjoy how keeping my hands and eyes busy forces me away from the computer. I like doing these crafts; P's not so crazy about it. One of my current projects is a stuffed cat for school, complete with ears and whiskers. I'm almost done; I just needed a last minute consultation. So a few minutes ago, in our living room, I asked P how long he thought the tail should be.
He answered with four successive questions:
Why are you asking me this?
Then, immediately,
Haven't we agreed I suck at crafts?
And,
Do I like cats?
Then,
Am I not grading papers right now?
Um, the man has a point. Not much to say after that.
2 comments:
Hmmm, I guess I better return the knitting needles we bought P for Christmas - and the latch hook kit too if he's not so into crafts. And I guess the cute kitten calendar will have to be given to someone else. I think we'll go out and buy a big box of red pens!!!!
(Can't wait to see you all. The twins are in wrestling mood lately - I hope baby J is prepared.)
LOL!!!!!!!!!
BTW, we had a great time seeing you all. We're looking forward to reading more of your blog updates!
Post a Comment