Tuesday, August 28, 2007

tribute

Here is a plea from P: please comment on my blog.

P checks it out everyday, and is always disappointed that no one leaves any comments. I know you all are out there reading. Please, so my husband doesn't think I'm lying about my having some readers, just post something once in a while. See where it says "comments" on the bottom-right of each post? Yep, that's it. You don't even have to give your name.

And on that note, I am off for the night to do some serious puzzles with baby-j. I leave you with the greatest song in the world from the greatest band in the world, Tenacious D. An oldie but a goodie.

6 comments:

Erica said...

Hi Peter!

Erica said...

Oooops! Delete that last one. Hi P!

Anonymous said...

Sorry to leave an anonymous comment, but I just gave away my google account and have yet to make a new one. Believe me, I need to explain giving away my account in person - it took about 5 repetitions for Erica to get it.

I like it when people I like put youtube links so that I can see the good stuff and avoid actually going there. If I go to the site I always digress into watching sports highlights until I realize I've wasted an hour. (and by the way, if you want to see something really disturbing (and this is from someone who played rugby) watch http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ugCw1UZ7ZjU).

And Erica (feeling rather saucy) said "maybe you (meaning me, F/Q) should comment when P blogs".

Erica said...

Flannery laughed really hard at your video and replayed parts for me and encouraged Collin to sing parts of it the next day. And, she, um, didn't comment. Maybe it's a C thing, since I've never seen P comment on here.

Erica said...

OK, she just told me she did comment. And now I see the light.

Anonymous said...

L, P & baby-J,

Greetings from Kansas! We love your blog and being able to keep up with you guys even though were so gosh darn far away. Keep up the good work!