The good news is that I'll finally be getting the much-needed new laptop I've been requesting for months. However, I am now at the mercy of the great guys in our IT department, who have given only vague promises that they can reclaim the 15+ hours worth of course prep I did and about half of the pictures I took in Northern Michigan (sob!). As most of you know, I love taking and sorting pictures, so the possibility that I've lost many of them is pretty devastating to me. We'll see what kind of magic they can work this week.
It may therefore be a while before I can post a vacation picture. In the meantime, I encourage anyone reading this to go and vote for the first caption for this cartoon in The New Yorker's weekly contest. How can that first one not win?
"The first rule of s'mores club is you do not talk about s'mores club."
1 comment:
Oh, man. That sucks.
And, ummmm . . . . , I've waiting for that that kodak e-mail from you. I have about 10 photos of shuffleboard the 1st day and 5 from a playground trip. That's it.
Good luck.
Post a Comment