I apologize I did not send this
The Yankee game was on last night
And it made me not want to do anything
so my apologies
Well, you can't argue with that.
And another one this week, from a well-meaning student:
Dear Dr. xxx,
This is xxx from your xxx class. I am going to be unable to
attend classs today due to the fact that I am currently having continuous vomiting and something that comes out the end. The reason I am emailing you this is because I think that today might make my 3rd absence and I don't remember how many it takes to fail.
If there's one thing about doing crappy administrative work, it's that I realize how much I enjoy teaching and working with students, even getting the odd emails. They are often so damn funny; it just makes me happy.
No comments:
Post a Comment