Tuesday, October 12, 2010

halloween art


There's been a lot of artwork and Halloween decorating going on over here. I pick j up from the bus and he only seems to want to color, cut, and tape until dinner... and then again after dinner... so our windows are getting quite full. Since I love Halloween, I've been more than happy to help him cut out pumpkins and spiders, find Halloween coloring pages online, and then tape them to the windows. He's pretty heavy on the tape. Soon we won't be able to see out of the windows.


Still not sure what j will be for Halloween this year. He's grown out of the spider costume that he wore for three years in a row (2009, 2008, 2007). In 2006 he was Charlie Brown. He did get a doctor's outfit for his birthday, complete with scrubs, white coat, and real (!) stethoscope, so we may just go with that unless he has another idea. I don't get the sense he cares much, but that may change in the next few weeks.

No comments: