
Just returned from the Wound Center--the wound is healing very very well. It's hard to believe the difference in just a week. Now I basically only have a bite mark and the remnants of a big blister to take care of. Whoo-hoo!
And they gave me a cool surgical boot to wear, so I don't have to wander the streets (ok, the grocery store) wearing an old flowered slipper on my left foot. Actually, I've been using the motorized carts the last few times at the grocery store, following P and baby-j around the store. It looks pretty cool, let me tell you. P has been good about humoring this and will sometimes give me errands to "run" in my cart (i.e., "Why don't you get some toothpaste and catch up with us?"). Hmmm. Now that I think about it, is it that he's trying to make me feel useful, or is he just embarassed to be seen with a strange woman--who has nothing in her cart--following six inches behind him all around the store?
No comments:
Post a Comment