P, baby-j, and I are getting ready for the yearly trip to Northern Michigan, which is always a huge treat... I would say "for us," but it's baby-j's first trip there. P and I actually haven't been in two years, as last year I was very very pregnant with baby-j. So we're looking forward to what we envision will be the first of many Northern Michigan trips *with* baby-j.
And it's got to be cooler than here. We've had, like most of the Northeast, record heat this week topping the 100s. baby-j loves the fan: his Gram has taught him that one should go "AHHHHHHH!" and lean back with one outstretched arm every time one sees a ceiling fan. He now does this "AHHHHHHH!" every time he sees a ceiling fan. And he's started doing it elsewhere as well. The latest has been after nursing. Sip, sip, sip... lean back with outstreched arm and "AHHHHHHHHH!" That kid is pretty damn funny.
No comments:
Post a Comment