The writing here has been a bit sparse the last few days because I am desperately trying to write for school... If I can get a draft of my dissertation proposal in to my advisor by tomorrow, I will feel so much relief on our Michigan vacation. (And then I can focus on prepping for school while on vacation. I know, that's sort of cheating on the "vacation" part, but the summer is slipping away from me.) I am almost there: just a little bit more tweaking and it will be ready for my advisor to rip it apart. :)
In other news, baby-j can understand some of what we say! Well, ok, he understands "scoot-scoot," which is what we say when he's on the bed that serves as his changing table (more like the changing gym, since trying to put a diaper on him while he crawls around requires strong arms and a lot of space). We're trying to get him to back down off of the bed rather than plunging head-first.
"Scoot, scoot!" And he stops moving for a second before he wiggles around to back down off the bed.
Of course, this isn't quite as effective when he's diaper-free, as he's starting to enjoy hanging off of the bed, giggling, with a naked tush in the air.
1 comment:
Oh my goodness. All I can say is that your foot is by far the most disturbing thing I've seen in months. And the second google image actually made me feel quite nauseas. Wow! I have no energy left to write cute things about your ADORABLE baby. Your foot is gross.
-E
Post a Comment