Friday, April 11, 2008

cars, kitchens, and cousins

Lots of changes going on in the last few weeks. Even with the changes and being completely stressed out about next Friday, I feel like we’re getting back to some sort of normalcy after the craziness of the last four months. First, we got a car to replace P’s dad’s car, which has served us well over the past three and a half years... however, the cost of work we’d have to do to keep it running was enough to justify getting a new car.

I took a picture of the Probe before it went away to its resting place, which I imagine is filled with grassy fields and flowers and other Ford Probes with which this one can romp.

*lighting a memorial candle*




Also, our kitchen is done. Well, almost. P has been touching it up here and there, leaving the paint cans in the pantry in case the urge for a touch-up strikes. Though we’ve had several contractors in here over the last month (cabinets, floor, counters, etc.), he’s been painting and nailing crap into walls and doing various other odds and ends. As usual, he rocks. His shoes are big ones to fill.



We have a calendar of the cousins on our fridge. baby-j enjoys admiring it. And speaking in duck and frog.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't click on that previous comment. I think it's a virus. I thought it was JoJo?!?!? Jody, is it you? My computer is now doing all sorts of virus scanning stuff. I want my mac back!

-Erica

laj said...

Yeah, that "see please here" comment is something wacky. I've tried to delete it, but I can't figure out a way to moderate comments after the fact. Anyone know?