
Tonight P and I went to j's back-to-school night. He is doing great in school so far. He seems to leap on the bus every morning, and we're getting reports from his teachers that he's communicating very well, helping other kids, and generally just being a funny guy. Oh, and apparently he sings a lot in school and talks about Barack Obama a lot.
A few weeks ago we had a fun visit from Grandma and Grandpa; this picture was taken during our visit to the High Line, which is amazing. I hope some more folks visit us so we have an excuse to go again.
I'm still rowing. This weekend I'm doing a "Row for the Cure," in which I'll row down the lake and back for about 3 miles, probably getting yelled at by the cox to go faster the whole time. Good times.
Still singing--prepping now for our holiday concert in the city. We have some challenging pieces, which is great. Work has turned truly horrible, so I'm not going to write much about it except that I love, love my students this semester--so smart and funny!--but hate the office politics that are currently going down.
And yes, this is a record for me... longest time without posting since I started this blog. No more beating myself up about that.
3 comments:
Sorry work sucks. Glad your fall is good. Jonah sounds great. Have fun singing and rowing.
I always knew Jonah was a star. Can I come hear your holiday concert in the city? Good luck rowing this weekend--wish I could be there!
Sure! It's December 11 in the city. I'll send you the info.
Post a Comment